Saturday 7 January 2012

HYPE: THY-ANN

 
Christined Agba Mary-ann Akalo, but musically THY-ANN who hails from Obudu local government area in Cross river state of Nigeria. Born on the 10th of August 1989 to Agba Joseph Utsu and Agba Hannah Opiki. I was born into a Catholic Family with (3) three brothers, Agba Gabriel, Agba Joseph jnr, and Agba David Prince.
Thy-Ann was  raised in a loving but Disciplined home where Education is the watch word. As she was sent to the best schools they could afford as middle class parents. She attended Federal Government Girls college Calabar.


“I started writing music at age 10 when I was in Jss1 due to Hunger and I wrote songs to make me feel better, gradually I developed much love for music and arts in General. I also love acting and won an Award for the best Dancer in FGGC Calabar, DCAN Awards 2005”.


the journey down the road hasn’t been easy as her parents have not been of good cheer since they realized that she was gifted in entertainment. “My dad wants me to be the first female professor in the family, my mum wants me to be a teacher, and their dreams for me doesn't coincide with mine”.
Thy-Ann is presently a student of the university of Ibadan, Oyo state. I am 22 year Old. I am a Graduate of NCE from Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education.

Currently she is the finest female artiste in the ancient city of Ibadan, with one of the singles, ‘Party’ enjoying rotation on the airwaves. "Party" was produced by a lagos producer called J'MO


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...