Thursday 24 July 2014

Fresh Music: Dear Kelly - "My S.A Lover"


South African based Akwa Ibom born entertainment maestro Kelly-Godwin Attah better known as Dear Kelly has broken his long silence musically with a
new R&B single titled “My S.A Lover”.

His sophomore album, 'Dat Uyo Boy' enjoyed massive airplay and earned him juicy deals all over the continent is known for his lyrical prowess. Dear Kelly's latest single "My SA Lover is done in English and with a blend of South Africa's Zulu tribal chant, which is a rare fusion.

According to him, "I had to take a bit of time to also improve my skills on other aspects of the industry. I know my fans were actually expecting and I want to believe the waiting is worth it. “My S.A Lover” is from the depth of my heart. Not only to my South African fans but to my lovely fans all over Africa" he says. Dear Kelly who is currently working on his third album entitled "TIMELESS''.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...