Sunday 4 May 2014

The Engagement tale of Anthony Udoh and Diana Akpan + Pre-Wedding Pictures by Carrot Photography


They have been very good friends for six years now and with no future intention of settling down together as husband and wife. As life may have it, Diana Akpan and Anthony Udoh are now an item and getting set to say the nuptial
vow.

Her story
We met about 6 years ago and have been good friends. He never asked me out until January 2013...it wasn't even a date; in his passing ways "I want to marry you", and of course I didn't take him serious, but there were some qualities he possessed that I couldn't let go, though I wasn't positive on the answer;

He knew he had to step up his game and then on my birthday October 8th, he gathered his family and mine with close friends at the prestigious Ibom Le’ Meridian Hotels for a dinner with a ring, oops…I couldn't say no and our journey started that day!

His Story
I loved her personality; fell in love but never thought she was going to be my wife because she was difficult. I pushed on and realized she was a perfect match for me and was moved to pop the 'big question' in January 2013 but she told me until I took a step further. Then on her birthday…she didn’t see it coming, but I knew she won’t say no. It was the happiest day of my life; I love her so much and I know she”ll b a great wife and mum. Big thanks to her (too dear to my heart)


Below are pictures from their pre-wedding shoot which was shot by Carrot Photography.


















Diana Akpan and Anthony Udoh will tie the knots on the 8th and 10th of May on their African Traditional Marriage and White Weddings respectively in Akwa Ibom State.
Photography: Carrot Photography| www.facebook.com/carrotphotography |08054071037
Location: Ibom Le’ Meridian Hotels & Golf Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...